Copyright © iTestScrum.com. All Rights Reserved.
These are tips so that you will do well on your CSM Exam even on the first time. You can use these secrets or tricks to have unbelievable marks on your CSM evaluation.
1. Study all the topics mentioned in the official CSM list of test topics.
3. After taking the ‘Practice Test 1’, study EACH question in the result of your ‘Practice Test 1’.
4. Based on what you have seen so far, e.g. in your test results in the ‘Practice Test 1’, identify your weaknesses, and study them further.
6. At this point, you should have identified your remaining weaknesses. If there is any, study them further.
7. On the night before the test, sleep enough – e.g. at least 8 hours.
8. On the day of the test, some people would find some practices nice to do, e.g. drink coffee to make them more alert.
9. Share with us the good news!
Study all the topics mentioned in the official CSM list of test topics.
The official study material is The Scrum Guide, written by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Take a practice test.
A) Use the ‘Practice Test 1: Complete Test 1’ in our Scrum Alliance Scrum Master Certification Practice Tests package.
B) DO NOT TAKE THIS TEST MORE THAN ONCE.
This test (and any practice test anywhere) is good only the first time.
Of course, you can take it as many times as you want. What is meant here, is that, it wouldn’t be a realistic experience on your side, because you may have memorized some of the questions already. The score on your second try, would be misleading.
After taking the ‘Practice Test 1: Complete Test 1’, study EACH question in the result of your ‘Practice Test 1: Complete Test 1’.
Know why the correct choices are correct, and why the wrong choices are wrong.
This is what differs those who score high in the real test, and those who don’t.
Repeat Step 2, 3, and 4, on the ‘Practice Test 2: Complete Test 2’, if needed.
This is enough to help you pass the test.
The 2 Complete Tests has unique questions. There is something to learn on each of the Tests.
On the night before the test, sleep enough – e.g. at least 8 hours.
Energize! Wake up refreshed!
On the day of the test, some people would find some practices nice to do, e.g. drink coffee to make them more alert.
If it is OK with you, take coffee or something similar, about 30 minutes before the test, to make you more alert during the real test.
It is also observed that meditating for a few minutes before the test, helps clear your mind and become more receptive
Better schedule your test as the first thing in the day.
For example, it is better to take it as the first thing in the morning, instead of going to work in the morning, and taking the test in the afternoon.
You need energy in your body and clarity in your mind when taking the test.